Can I start my preparation for the JEE 2023 in October? I have wasted 4 months of online classes, Can I crack the Jee 2023?

Can I start my preparation for the JEE 2023 in October? I have wasted 4 months of online classes. Can I crack the Jee 2023?

Yes you can start your preparation in October and you will be able to qualify the exam with very good marks.
Just you have to focus on completion of your syllabus and practice of questions.
And you can only do practice and revision when you would have completed your syllabus.For completion of your JEE syllabus you can take one online coaching course.

To join a good Online Coaching for IIT JEE, you can check out their website and more details on specific courses. Check out on google.
Following things will be provided to you which you can use in your preparation and excel.

1. Recorded video lecture (you can speed up your preparation and save time for practice)
  2. All 3 subjects were covered by ‘Top Faculties’ in the Jee coaching industry.
  3. Study material for practice and extra reading for understanding of concepts.
    Before you start you IIT JEE preparation, I would suggest you to join a IIT JEE mentorship program from Exprto where you will get the best guidance during the preparation and you will be directly connected to recent JEE 2022 top Rankers on call who will listen to your query and give you tips and tricks to get ahead of your competitors. Therefore enroll yourself in the best mentorship plan for IIT JEE and NEET Aspirant and be ready for the 2023 exam.