Do 12th Marks Matter In NEET?

Do 12th Marks Matter In NEET?

1 Like

Class 12th marks are not so important to get admission in the MBBS course. But, it is necessary that the candidate must have scored the minimum required percentage in PCB in 12th to appear for the NEET examination i.e. Gen – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%,

PWD – 45%. Therefore Also give some time to your boards exam and don’t just ignore them completely because they also matter. If you want to go to research in the future they will matter. At Least 70 percent score is good.
As you are just in class 12th I would recommend you to join a NEET mentorship program at Experto which is the platform for best NEET/IIT JEE mentorship programs. Here you will be connected to rankers on call who will guide you, share tips and tricks with you so that your approach is in the right direction and you are ahead of other competitors.

1 Like

sir that is my 3rd chance to crack neet but my score is only 50-60 sir how i can improve my score

U should start studying the subjects thoroughly specially biology ncert only and start taking physics classes from physics wallah .it will help u alot
Make ur schedule first with 12-13 hours of studying so that u can crack neet with good score .

1 Like