Has anyone really (seriously) started his JEE preparation in the last 6 or 8 months and got the rank under 500 or near 500?

Has anyone really (seriously) started his JEE preparation in the last 6 or 8 months and got the rank under 500 or near 500?

8 Likes

Yes I have seen one of my friend who started his JEE preparation in last 6 or 8 months and go a rank under 500. But he has proper understanding of basic concepts. You can also secure a good rank in JEE with 6 or 8 months preparation. But for that at least you should have knowledge about all the chapters and topics. If you are starting from zero then it will be very difficult time for you. Within this limited time you have to cover huge syllabus and have to practice more. I would suggest you to take guidance from IIT JEE mentors. They will help you to improve your study plan and suggest to you what things you should include in your preparation and what things you should avoid. Go through previous years question papers as much as possible. And practise different types of problems.

5 Likes