Help me for College Selection

I’m preparing for JEE 2023. But as am a dropper I have pressure of what if not getting IIT. My financial condition is not worthy much to afford expensive private college. Please any mentor help me with college suggestion with good faculties as well as opportunity with decent fee. I’m comfortable with anyplace but with CSE branch.

3 Likes

Hey, first of all boost up your confidence. You are preparing for jee 2023 na so why you think of it that you will not get selected in any IIT or a good nit. My suggestion is yrr dekho tum abhi se mat socho ki tumhara selection hoga ya nahi , tum sirf apni preparation par dhyan do . Agr abhi se hi tumne give up kar diya then you will definitely not get into a IIT . So give your best to jee 2023 and all the best from myside.

1 Like
  1. National Institute of Technology (NITs): NITs are one of the most prestigious technical institutes in India and offer quality education at a relatively affordable fee structure. Some of the top NITs include NIT Surathkal, NIT Trichy, NIT Warangal, and NIT Rourkela.
  2. Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs): IIITs are also known for their quality education and offer a good opportunity for students who want to study computer science. Some of the top IIITs include IIIT Hyderabad, IIIT Allahabad, and IIIT Delhi.
  3. State-level engineering colleges: Many state-level engineering colleges have good faculty and facilities, and offer courses at a relatively lower fee structure compared to private colleges. Some of the top state-level colleges include Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), College of Engineering Pune (COEP), and Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani.
1 Like