How can I learn chapters like hydrogen, s-block and p-block for the NEET? I used to forget things after 2 days only

How can I learn chapters like hydrogen, s-block and p-block for the NEET? I used to forget things after 2 days only.

7 Likes

These chapters are really important from NEET point of view. You can talk with NEET toppers or NEER mentors, they can guide you in a proper way. You can listen to their preparation strategies. These chapters of inorganic chemistry are not so tough but you have to remember many things. You will get many exceptions, reactions, and formulas. To understand these chapters you need to study well periodic properties and Classification and Chemical bonding as these chapters contain the basic concepts. I can understand that it is difficult to remember all the things. So do one thing, while studying make notes and revise it frequently. Writing and revision are the only thing that will help you to remember. You can start with NCERT book as they cover all the syllabus and the size of these books are small. So you can digest it quickly. Then you can go for other books for reference.

5 Likes