How do I crack the NEET 2023 through self-study?

How do I crack the NEET 2023 through self-study?

Self study is essential in NEET preparation. However, guidance is also needed during NEET preparation as some topics are difficult to understand on your own. For these topics you need

coaching not offline but online coaching which saves your time and money.
Follow these tips for self-study:-
Give equal attention to all three subjects. 4 hours each subject with breaks. You need to prepare your own short notes using flowcharts, cards and tables. NCERT is compulsory… not only for biology. But also for physics and chemistry. Revise notes on a daily basis.
It is important to solve back exercises given in NCERT. Practice every physics digit. Formulas and derivations of formulas should be at hand. Don’t neglect practicing chemistry reactions and equations. Don’t forget the diagrams in biology, practice them.
Practice atleast 100-150 MCQs per day from quality manuals. I recommend… Target NCERT Gear Ups for Physics, Chemistry and Biology by “Altis Vortex”. These books are fully NCERT oriented with explanations. Rank Boosters MCQs to increase problem solving ability to score high and NCERT Exemplary MCQs based on NCERT concepts.
He will start solving tests chapter by chapter to increase confidence and make concepts more clear. Analyze your NEET preparation through mock tests and previous year papers and know how you

stand in the NEET race. Second, helpful in identifying your weaker concepts. Increase your accuracy with practice, keep the reps on.
Steps to prepare through Online Coaching:-
● Doubts are natural and arise at any time. Ask for help and try to clean them.
● Watch video lectures to clear concepts and attend live classes to clear doubts.
● Download video lectures of any chapter and watch them anywhere, anytime.
After completing the syllabus, attempt chapter wise tests, mock tests and PYQs to know how you stand in the NEET race. You need to try to increase your accuracy with practice, keep the reps on