How has your life changed post IIT jee?l

How has your life changed post IIT JEE?

Let’s talk a little about pre-IIT JEE.
I’m not talking about studying, that was okay but the constant guilt of not studying even though you were just eating breakfast or taking a long shower to wash your hair. That was the worst. The regret that oh I could’ve been studying right now and I’m wasting time that’s the hardest part during your preparation.

POST IIT JEE
This world seemed like a dream when they kept postponing ourIIT JEE exam. Like the world would end before that day ever comes, it did come though and the last 3 months have been everything we wished for during our preparation.
I’ve been constantly sleeping, chilling with friends I couldn’t talk to in the last 2years, been cooking (which felt like such a time waste before IIT JEE cause GUILT), learned driving, I’m watching shows with a free mind.
I have also continued writing again. I used to write on Quora and had a blog as well but stopped it once I started preparing for IIT JEE but now I am more experienced and will share tips and tricks related to the IIT JEE exam. One thing I’ve realized is that no pain no gain is true. Today’s anxious sleepless nights and hard work will give you too much joy once you reach your target.