How many hours should I study to get a rank of under 200 in the JEE 2023? Currently, I will be taking my 10th board exams and will be starting preparing for JEE from class 11?

How many hours should I study to get a rank of under 200 in the JEE 2023? Currently, I will be taking my 10th board exams and will be starting to prepare for JEE from class 11.

1 Like

Firstly, You are in 10th standard now. So, your first priority should be your 10th board exams, Give all your focus and consistency to it. You can start your JEE preparation from the 11th standard, as you will be able to develop a strong conceptual foundation for the exam.

Secondly, go thorough with NCERT and prepare notes for revision. Revision is important after going through the chapters and sparing 2–3 hours for solving questions.

Thirdly, 4 to 5 hours of study starting from the 11th class will be helpful for JEE. The study hours should be increased to 8 - 10 hours as the time for the JEE Mains approaches, say six months from the exam date.

Always be attentive in class. Whatever a teacher taught you in class, Must revise at the same day.

Practice questions as many as possible given back at the NCERT Textbooks. Also, take help from PW JEE study material for classes 11th & 12th.

Don’t Get distracted by any unusual distractions.

Achieving a rank of under 200 in JEE 2023 requires a significant amount of hard work and dedication. The exact number of hours you need to study each day will depend on several factors, such as your current level of understanding of the concepts, your study habits, and your exam preparation strategy.

Here are a few general guidelines to help you reach your goal:

1. Consistency is key: Regular and consistent study is important for success in JEE. Try to study for at least 6 hours each day, with breaks in between to avoid burnout.
  2. Focus on understanding: It’s important to focus on understanding the concepts, rather than just memorizing facts. Make sure you understand the underlying principles behind each concept and practice solving related problems.
  3. Practice regularly: Regular practice is key to success in JEE. Try to solve at least 5-10 problems each day, and increase the number of problems as you get more comfortable.
  4. Stay organized: Having a well-structured study plan can help you stay organized and motivated. Make sure to allocate sufficient time for each subject and review your progress regularly.
  5. Seek help if needed: If you’re struggling with a particular concept or problem, don’t hesitate to seek help from your teacher or mentor. Asking questions and clarifying your doubts can help you understand the material better.

By following these guidelines and working hard, you can increase your chances of achieving a rank of under 200 in JEE 2023. Good luck!