How should I make my base for JEE in class 10th? Please suggest some top books and coachings

How should I make my base for JEE in class 10th? Please suggest some top books and coachings

If you want to make your base strong in 10th standard then very good. By the time you will give your first attempt you will have learned so many things that it will be an easy journey for you compared to those who start late.
As you know ‘Well begun is half done’, therefore you must follow the path to right guidance so that you do the best in your first attempt only.
I would suggest you first take out the syllabus of the IIT-JEE Exam and read it thoroughly. You will notice that the majority of the topics are from class 11 and class 12. Therefore you have to be ahead of all your classmates. First make sure to be good in Physics Chemistry and maths. Study from NCERTs and solve questions from it. If you can solve class 10th maths and science easily then things will be easy for you. There is no need to rush but do things consistently.
After solving NCERTs, board questions move on to hard questions and understand every concept. After you are satisfied with the board’s preparation, see maths for class 11. Just feel how different class 11th maths is from 10th, no need to study

rigorously. Focus only on your boards to make your basics strong. After the board exams are over. Jump on to class 11th maths and here your real journey will begin. There will at least 2months time before your result comes and you are admitted to class 11 so use this time wisely you can complete a good portion of maths syllabus in these 2 months.
Watch some good Youtube Channels and if done seriously you will cover a good amount of Maths syllabus which will help you in solving questions. Maths is most important in JEE.
After a sufficient amount of Maths has been done, starting with Physics, you will find that it’s easier to solve Physics after studying maths. Your coaching will help you by taking regular tests. It’s your decision to join an online or offline coaching both are equally beneficial.