How to manage state boards exam with Neet?

I am not able to manage neet23 with boards

State boards are not very different from neet exam.
State boards focus more on derivations. It tests your knowledge whereas in neet mainly speed and then knowledge is tested.
So in order to create a balance do derivations for physics and solve ncerts examples and back excercises for chemistry
For biology a good hold on ncert is sufficient for both neet and boards.
Revise previous 4-5 years for your boards. For cbse use EXAM IDEA.
English do one chapter daily. Atleast begin two months before. And for optional depends upon the demand of the subject. For physical education three readings were suffice.
for state boards use respective books
Keep practicing mcq as well during the gaps for boards so that you don’t lose practice.
Both exams are easy and practically possible to crack. Good luck.

1 Like

Hello…
Actually managing boards and preparing for the NEET is not a big deal… until unless u get to plan your day accordingly…
It’ll be a piece of cake for u…if u try to prepare a schedule and stick to it…
It only takes… perfect schedule and… following it… that’s it
Actually the concept u prepare for your boards won’t be completely different from the NEET one’s right…!
So try to prep a schedule and follow according reduce your time waste…
Try to work smarter than hardwork…
If ur facing any issues with managing u can… always reach us…we will be more than happy to help u with that
Just consider ur boards as practice for your neet
All the very best

1 Like

This is one of the most common problem faced by all aspirants

Let me explain this by giving my example i personally did the same mistake by giving more preference to my boards exams rather than NEET and finally i ended up by scoring 506 only in NEET 2019

Later on i realised that it was my biggest mistake

So what is the solution for this first cover the 12th syllabus in such a manner so that you can tackle your board and NEET exam both

And just after giving board exam revise the 11th syllabus and finally after revising both year syllabus give atleast 15-20 test so that you can analyse yourself and can work upon the weak topics

I hope this will help you

See you can easily manage your boards with NEET and can do well in both the exams unless and until you are dreaming to Top in your boards. All you need is to get a good score in your boards and do well in your NEET as NEET should be your priority all you need to do is that to make a proper schedule to that you can manage things easily as syllabus for both NEET and your boards is same so now complete your 12th syllabus for both boards and NEET after boards revise your 11th syllabus and manage your time smartly you can also seek advice from mentors on exprto they can also help you to make a proper schedule as they have also managed both things at their time

1 Like

Managing state board exams and NEET together can be challenging, but it is possible with proper planning and effort. Here are some steps to help you:

1. Prioritize: Decide which exam is more important for you and prioritize your preparation accordingly.
  2. Create a study plan: Make a study schedule that takes into account both exams and stick to it.
  3. Use efficient study methods: Use effective study methods such as summarizing, mnemonics, and visual aids to remember information efficiently.
  4. Manage time effectively: Make the most of your time by studying efficiently and taking breaks when needed.
  5. Get enough sleep: Maintaining a good sleep schedule is crucial for peak performance in exams.
  6. Stay focused: Stay focused on your goals and don’t let distractions get in the way of your preparation.
  7. Seek help if needed: If you are struggling with a particular subject, seek help from teachers or online tutors.
  8. Stay motivated: Keep yourself motivated and focused on your goal. Celebrate your successes and learn from your mistakes.

By following these steps, you can effectively manage state board exams and NEET preparation together and achieve success in both.

Here are a few tips to manage state board exams along with NEET preparation:

1. Make a study schedule: Allocate enough time for both state board exams and NEET preparation and stick to it.
  2. Prioritize: Focus on the important topics first and then move on to other topics.
  3. Use your resources wisely: Utilize your class notes, textbooks, and online resources efficiently.
  4. Practice regularly: Solve previous year question papers and mock tests for both state board exams and NEET to get a sense of the pattern and difficulty level of the exams.
  5. Get help: If you are facing any difficulties in a particular subject, seek help from your teachers or tutors.
  6. Manage stress: Make sure to take breaks, exercise, and engage in stress-relieving activities.
  7. Stay organized: Keep track of the topics you have covered and the ones you need to cover.
  8. Stay focused: Avoid distractions and stay focused on your studies to make the best use of your time.
  9. Be consistent: Regular and consistent preparation is key to success in both state board exams and NEET.

Remember, with proper planning, hard work, and determination, you can excel in both state board exams and NEET.

@Team_Exprto

Overlapping syllabus. …
NCERT books lay the foundation for NEET preparation. …
Both have numerical-based questions. …
Clarity in the concepts helps with MCQs. …
Dividing the time left for self-study. …
Making notes and revision. …
Sample papers.