How to remove distraction

Pdhyii s bar bar distract horhii hu…smjh ni aarha kya hoga ksee hoga…test m score bhi kuch khs nii h…abhi tk sb thik chlrhaa thaa …ekdm s pta nii kya hogya. .jo pdhti hu vo ydd ni rhta…jyda der pdhne ni btha jtaa…nind aatii h …kya kruu…

you are writing one of the toughest exams in India ,so be focused

.2 There will be a lot of competition and nearly 300 members will be scoring the same marks in final exam

3 Never neglect the mistakes you have done in your weekend tests or mock tests

.4 Focus primarily on NCERT textbooks for or biology and Chemistry

5 secret to succeed in physics is to solve as many problems as possible

.6 you should revise NCERT at least 10 times for biology

.7 Solve question paper at least in two rounds .In the first round try to solve all the easy problems and most of the medium level problems and you have to keep sufficient time for second round for solving difficult level problems. I used to do 3 rounds.

8 Read all the chapters . Don’t leave any chapter in any subject.

9 Don’t get overconfident when sometimes you score too much in mock tests. Because no coaching institute can prepare question paper like final Neet exam

.10 Don’t read only NCERT for biology you have to read extra points also. And try to write some of the important points in your NCERT textbook. Also the advantage of reading other books for Biology is you get clarity in concepts

11 Organic chemistry is not going to be that tough so don’t read JEE advanced level organic chemistry for Neet. If one or two questions are out of scope then 95% of the students are not going to solve that.

12 Focus only on one study module, example don’t try to read both Aakash and Allen module completely .You can refer the other one but focus only on one module

.13 Plan your study by referring to previous year questions.

14 And the main thing I want to tell you is all the best
images - 2023-03-21T151352.381

1 Like

Dear Student,

I am Harsh Raj . I have cleared NEET 2021 with 691/720 marks . I have gone through the same phase too , I realised the need of Mentor, to guide through this competition.

Physics is challenging , and chemistry is tough to mug , even I used to make a lot of silly mistakes in Bio. I too desperately prayed , that if someone would just lend me a hand.

I have guided 12 students this year too in NEET 2023 who are scoring more than 650+ .

Therefore I am willing to help the needy students this year too. You will also get some mentorship sessions from toppers(AIR-90, AIR-118,AIR-125)

I am currently a 2nd year MBBS student at VMMC and SAFDURDUNG HOSPITAL New Delhi.

I only need sincere students with me.

Whats app me on this no. - 9341958586

Dear Students,

I am deepak kumar . I have cleared NEET 2021 with 623/720 marks . I have gone through the same phase too , I realised the need of Mentor, to guide through this competition.

Physics is challenging , and chemistry is tough to mug , even I used to make a lot of silly mistakes in Bio. I too desperately prayed , that if someone would just lend me a hand.

I have guided 12 students this year too in NEET 2023 who are scoring more than 650+ .

Therefore I am willing to help the needy students this year too. You will also get some mentorship sessions from toppers(AIR-90, AIR-118,AIR-125)

I am currently a 2nd year MBBS student at VMMC and SAFDURDUNG HOSPITAL New Delhi.

I only need sincere students .

Whats app me on this no. -7091078878