How. We manage rptime of collage and self study

Please teel me how we manage our time of smart study

Hii @Suryapratapsingh
You can manage your study by collage and your self study, if your college is 3-4 hours then after coming to home you must spend 1.5-2 hours on the notes that are said in collage , so that it gives you some confidence that ajj hamara collage Mai kya bola mujko aagaya , and make sure self study is good but it seems to some hard i mean in concepts and let’s get back to topic , make sure you read ncert for 3-4 hours of any lesson and then start to solve the questions for 1.5-2 hours , this is the study plan

If your collage Is of 6-7 hours then u must work hard that you must spend 2-2.5 hours in your notes and then 4-5 hours of ncert and solving questions for 1.5-2 hours.
That’s the plan and i am a 11th class student do this same thing which helps me a lot
Rakesh

Eesa time table nhi hona chahiye ki muje itne time padhna h nhi .bas khud ko work ke liye motivate rhako or bat rhi padhne ki to jo aaj padhya ja rha HH usse jarur padhna h revision dena aache se and then questions solve karne sab se phle pyq most recent and then at h the and of the day ncert padh jis se ye tumhe pata chal jaye ga ki kya ncert me h Jo ki pyq me h or jaldi catch kar sako, jis jo bhi tumhe padhya gya uss approx 80% tak shikh loge and baki revision ki jo tumhe Monday padhya gya h vo usse tumhe next Monday se padhna h jese if you test at 15th day then phle 7 din jo padhya gya h usse padho bilkul aaram achee se next jo paper vala saptha hoga uss me tum phle Monday revise bhi Karo jis because bich me time lap ho chuka hoga or tum thoda bhot bhul jaaoge or or kyuki just kuch din revise karoge to bhot achee se yaad bhi hoga or samj me bhi aayega.

Aware of yourself from your syllabus. …
Make a timetable. …
You must have your own study space. …
Resist distraction. …
Do one task at a time. …
Procrastination is the enemy. …
Stick to your to-do list. …
Make sure when you set goals, do set rewards as

1 Like