I am scoring around 400 in NEET 2022, without coaching but with real hard work. Can I get into AIIMS Delhi if I work twicee as hard this year and with coaching?

I am scoring around 400 in NEET 2022, without coaching but with real hard work. Can I get into AIIMS Delhi if I work twice as hard this year and with coaching?

1 Like

Yes, you can get into AIIMS Delhi, if you double the hard work. Without coaching you scored 400 in NEET 2022, with coaching and proper guidance you can score 680+ in NEET 2023.
Following some tips will help you in the NEET preparation:-
Give Equal Time to Each Subject’. 4 hours for each subject, 2 hours for Theory + 2 Hours for practicing questions. If a chapter or a topic feels difficult and lengthy, Add 1 hour extra to it.
Must do revision of your notes before starting any new topic or concept. It’s very important to revise your notes, so that you can

remember them for a long time. Always try to understand the concepts rather than memorization.
Don’t leave any topic untouched. Read each & every chapter and line from NCERT. If neglected, it will affect your marks and rank.
For Online coaching I’ll highly recommend PrepOnline as they provide top quality content at a very affordable price.
To avoid backlogs, Set an every day study schedule and Divide your tasks into smaller parts and try to complete your task on the same day. For Procrastination, Take a 30 minutes break and Reward yourself.

Everything is possible definitely but it depends all on your efforts and strategy.
Also if you target AIIMS this means 700+ then definitely you will push yourself beyond your limits amd this will help you fetch better score.
So you need to keep following points in mind for this

1. increase your study duration
  2. try to complete your short term targets
  3. continuously discuss with your mentor about problema so that you can keep yourself motivated
  4. keep and eye on your strength and weakness
  5. try to progress slowly and slowly from 400 to 500 then to 600 and after this you will be in a safe zone . Now start working on your accuracy.
  6. also give mock test to track your progress
1 Like