I got 356 marks in the NEET 2022. How can I get 700+ marks in NEET 2023?

I got 356 marks in the NEET 2022. How can I get 700+ marks in NEET 2023?

Must clear your concepts from basics and NCERT should be at your fingertips. Multiple revisions and practice questions of high weightage topics.
Prepare proper short notes, by using tables, flowcharts and flashcards. Try to understand the concepts. Solve back exercises given in NCERT.

Prepare mini notebooks for formulas to derive them and to solve Chemistry reactions.
After NCERT, practice MCQs at least 100–150 in a day from the quality reference books. I recommend … Objective NCERT Gear Up book series’ for Physics, Chemistry & Biology of ‘AV Publication. These books are Fully NCERT- Oriented books with the explanations. Rank Boosters MCQs to enhance problem solving ability to score high and NCERT exemplar MCQs based on NCERT concepts .
Practice Chapter wise tests for boosting up your confidence.
Analyzation of your preparation through Mock Tests and PYQs is very important, you get to know about your weaker concepts and overcome them. Don’t left any of your doubts Unsolved. Try to solve all doubts for the time being. Try not to get distracted by any unusual distractions.