.I got 86 percentile in the Mains. Will I get into any good college?

.I got 86 percentile in the Mains. Will I get into any good college?

Straightforward answer is NO! Even if you are from the reserved category it will be too difficult to get the desired branch in the desired college.
Still don’t get demotivated there are many other opportunities in your way. You can try for state level exams CET. Almost majority of colleges accept JEE scores from which you can get decent colleges at even low JEE scores, so, consider them. Apart from that if you think that you did not perform up to your potential then you can think of repeating and this time give your 100 percent.
Maybe you lacked proper guidance and resources or maybe there were some issues while you prepared for IIT JEE you know better about it. So now get ready for IIT JEE 2023. There is one thing which can improve your preparation in JEE 2023 and that is the IIT JEE Mentorship program.
I would suggest you to join a IIT JEE mentorship program from Exprto where you will get the best guidance during the preparation and you will be directly connected to recent JEE 2022 top Rankers on call who will listen to your query and give you tips and tricks to get ahead of your competitors. Therefore enroll yourself in the best

mentorship plan for IIT JEE and NEET Aspirant and be ready for 2023 exam