I just need 530 marks in neet, please give me a list of chapters for easily getting 530 to 540 marks in neet

Please give me chapter wise list to score
95 to 100 in physics
115 to 120 in chemistry
315 to 320 in biology

5 Likes

Is it possible to score 530+ marks in the NEET by starting the preparation today?
Yes, it is possible to score 530+ marks in the NEET by starting preparation today. However, it will require a lot of hard work and dedication. To begin with, you need to be aware of the NEET syllabus and understand the pattern of the exam. You should also create a study plan and divide the syllabus into manageable chunks.

The next step is to create a study strategy. You should focus on the topics that are important for the exam and have a good understanding of the concepts. Make sure to set aside time every day for studying and revise the topics regularly. Practising as many NEET mock tests as possible will also help you refine your knowledge and test your understanding.

Apart from studying, it is equally important to stay healthy and focused. Make sure to get adequate sleep and maintain a healthy diet. Exercise regularly, eat healthy and take regular breaks to stay mentally fit.

Given the limited time, it is important to make sure that you’re using the most efficient resources for your NEET preparation. Invest in quality NEET preparation books and join an online coaching class to give your preparation the extra edge. Make sure to join the best class available to maximize your chances of success.

Finally, you need to be consistent with your preparation efforts. Stay motivated and determined to reach your target score. Make sure to review your progress regularly and adjust your preparation strategy accordingly.

With the right strategy, dedication and hard work, it is possible to score 530+ marks in the NEET by starting the preparation today. All the best!
images (25)
#exprto

4 Likes

imp chp for neet.pdf (620.1 KB)
Here is list of imp chp
Highlighted and star marked CHPs are most imp.

3 Likes