I need mentorship for neet2024

EXPRTO is a mentorship as service platform which connects the toppers of IIT-JEE & NEET exams with the aspirants so that students can benefit from their experience and score well in their exams.
anyone who has cracked this exam and is willing to guide me can contact me

Top Exams

Important Links

Other Links

3 Likes

I’ll help u if u want

5 Likes

I also want free mentorship for neet 2024.please guide me

2 Likes

Haa me kosis kar sakta tumhe guide karne ki per tumhe bhi mera sath dena hoga tbhi ye exam clear karna possible HH.

8 Likes

Kya ap meri hlp kroge

1 Like

Sir mujhe bhi kuch btao

3 Likes

Btao kaise krna hai

2 Likes

Hey Uttam,
For the neet which u are going to appear in 2024, it’s basically a time game
U need smart work along with hardwork
There are simple strategies to be applied during the preperation and while attempting the paper
Since i already cleared my exam and excelled in it,i am sure i can help you all through the journey.
Not just helping u to read but i’ll make sure that ur always being motivated and to be consistent with the preperation

2 Likes

Hey maitreyi,
I cleared my neet examination and excelled in it
I am sure i can help u all through the journey since i have come along the same path
Along with making u know the best methods to read n complete the subject i also focus on keeping u motivated all the way long
Looking forward to be ur mentor n guide u :blush:

1 Like

i have joined exprto mentorship program we can connect through that

how exactly

Please fill out the below form to book your session recent topper who can help you for all details.

when will they get back to me ?

Please fill out the below form to book your session recent topper who can help you for all details.

2 Likes

Mujhe bhi guidance chahiye.

Yes sir i will give my 100% sir now i am integrated in 11th , meri NEET journey ab start hui h to mai beginning se study kaise start kru please help me

Please reply me

Thanks

Yes plss help me

everybody need help , or koi ans hi nhi kr rhA :')

@maitreyee @anushkasuchal @Sourabh10 @_Sadiya2212 @Pari1