I want some guidance

Right now I am in 11th and I am an average student.I am just starting to prepare for NEET. I am doing online coaching & and I have too many backlogs.so plz guide me… Main kaise apna neet ke saath saath school slybus bhi cover karo… And I want to clear neet and score above 500/600
Give me a time table and some steps for crack neet and get sit in gov. Collage

2 Likes

Hello
According to me, you should take Exprto mentorship program. Your mentor will guide you throughout your preparation.

I am in 11th class … but i facing many problems regarding my studies just like backlog e.t.c …
I don’t know how to handle this…

1 Like

Dear mentors mujhko apna problem bataye hue 1 din ho chuka hai ab tak aap logo ne koi Solution nhi bataya hai

1 Like

If u want right solution for ur problem so kindly text me

1 Like

Hey!
Currently you are in class 11 so you have enough time to complete your syllabus and prepare for your exam. Since you are enrolled in online coaching I guess you already have the materials, all you need is proper guidance.
For your backlogs you need to manage your time and cover small topics everyday and solve their questions so that you wont be leaving anything related to the chapter.
Now how to manage your time for that you can contact me through sessions.
Considering your syllabus, neet syllabus is same as the school syllabus so you wont find any problem in that, just study according to NEET and you wont have to do anything extra.

Let me get it very clear, you need to get atleast 600 marks if you want to get a seat in medical College. So for that we need to work systematically and make you a routine and work according to that.
You can contact me for those as I have already helped many mentees with similar problems in the past.
All the best