I'm now in my grade 11 and almost half of the year is wasted but I have to crack the JEE exams in the first attempt with a 3 digit rank. What are some books and tips?

I’m now in my grade 11 and almost half of the year is wasted but I have to crack the JEE exams in the first attempt with a 3 digit rank. What are some books and tips?

Look, it doesn’t matter at all how much time you have wasted, what matters now is how you will utilize your time from now on. You have almost more than 2 years for your JEE exam so there is no need to worry about it.
You have ready decided to appear for jee so the first and foremost thing you should consider doing is getting yourself enrolled in a good coaching
(Btw what i prefer you is that you should join the Exprto mentorship program batch and you should also buy PYQ papers. The mentors will plan everything for you from.
After you have joined the coaching, the best thing you can do is to be consistent and do whatever the teacher tells you because most of the students start making their own strategy which ridiculously reduces their rank and consistency.
If you promise yourself that avoiding all the distraction you will fully concentrate on your studies and will be sincere, I think it will be enough to land you into a good IIT and a good branch.
Coming to Books, the worst thing for a newcomer is to buy various books due to excitement, the books never get opened after unpacking, so the best thing is that you focus

only on your coaching sheet and module( literally module is a must). And for physics Hcv and PYQ after you’ve completed you module
For math Only module and pYq
For chem Module and Pyq.
These materials are more than enough.

1 Like