Is it possible to get 600+ in the 2nd attempt after getting 138 in the 1st attempt without any preparation?

Is it possible to get 600+ in the 2nd attempt after getting 138 in the 1st attempt without any preparation?

Yes it is possible but only with true hardwork and determination along with following the right strategy.
You have scored 138 in 1st attempt which I would say is neither good nor terrible as you have just cleared your boards and attempted the exam just for the sake of attempting it. That’s what I did in my first attempt.
I attempted just to feel the atmosphere, the nature of questions and how much my boards preparation can help and I got the idea that with boards preparation without reading NCERTs thoroughly one can reach around 200 in NEET.
After that I took coaching and started preparing for the next year’s attempt. One year of constant preparation is enough to score around 600+ in NEET. All you need is a good guidance which you can get from your Coaching, your mentors, in my case I took a NEET Mentorship program from Exprto where I was connected to recent NEET Top Rankers on call who

provided me guidance, tips and tricks and best resources for NEET-UG and also helped me whenever I had a doubt regarding anything related to prepration.
I focused on NCERTs very thoroughly, relied on coaching materials for revision and every week I took Mock test subjectwise which also helped me alot. The main thing is to be consistent even in your worst days when you feel like giving up but remember that all this is worth it.