Is solving previous year questions enough for NEET?

Is solving previous year questions enough for NEET?

1 Like

Solving previous year’s questions is good and a must for NEET but is it enough? The answer is it depends.
In biology, it is not enough at all you have to do extra questions at every level. As biology is an important part of the NEET examination, the board doesn’t have any reason to make it easy. Every question comes with a trick. So for biology, you have to solve extra. I prefer books like mtg fingers tip, dr Ali and in my case, I solve Aakash package also
For chemistry, it depends on how many marks you want to score. If you aim for 130–140 marks you can easily achieve it by doing
previous years’ questions two times. But if you wish to score more than that you have to practice a lot of extra questions, because the examination board knows that the candidate who is good in biology came to solve the previous year’s questions. so you have to put in extra effort for that.
In physics again it depends on how many marks you’re aiming for if you want to score between 130-140 previous years’ are enough. If you want to score 150 I will suggest you do JEE mains in previous years also because some questions which come in NEET are exact copies of the questions that came in JEE mains with even the numerical values unchanged and you can save so much time if you go doing that in the exam. And again if you want to go higher than 140 you have to take a high edge. The thing is that the whole paper in physics is based on your basic understanding of the concept. So the deeper you dig, the closer you get to a perfect 180. And if you are aiming for a good rank you have to do extra Hard Work