Managing boards with neet

How to manage boards with Neet 2024 .My 11th wasn’t that good ( about 20%) only I’m so tensed

1 Like

First of all chillx Don’t take stress… take that limited stress which act as a fuel to your performance.
*First you need to understand that syllabus for boards and NEET is same.
When u will be preparing for NEET ur 12 th will automatically get covered along with it.
*All u have to do is focus on semester exams a few days from them…and before and after exams focus on ur neet preparation.
*Also try to simultaneously follow a test series for class 11 th so that u can revise properly.
*Before 1 months from your Boards focus Entirely on your Boards and Practice things from board point of View.
Also as u know for Biology NCERT is imp from both board and NEET so focus properly on that
for chemistry -NCERT chemistry+MTG Fingertips chemistry+Previous year questions.
For physics -Derivations + NCERT excercise+Previous year questions.
At last be consistent.
Also take mentorship sessions with EXPRTO to get proper guidance throughout your journey.
All The best

1 Like

Thnxs di for your motivating words and guiding me . I will surely be fully focused and consistent this year :fist::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I am from state board. How do I manage studying for boards and NEET? What should be my priority right now?
Definitely your first and foremost priority should be preparing for neet only…

And my advice to you is that it does not matter from which state board do you belong because all state boards are easy as compared to the thing you are preparing for and if you go through the ncert of 11th and 12th required for neet then you almost go through each and every topic and just before your board exams you just have to read and practice the way you have to represent your answer because you know the answer at last if you have studied for neet whole year…

But the board pattern is different and 20 days before the papers are more than enough to prepare for your boards….

And at last the most important thing is it does not matter how much marks you got in your 12th standard but the thing that matters is whats your neet score and did you passed your 12th with first division or not…

Believe me I have gone through that…

All The Best… Hope it helps.
images - 2023-03-21T151406.915