My 11th class is completely wasted please guide me how to start class 12th greatly

I am studying from vedantu,my 11th class is completely wasted i want to know tips so i can start my class 12th with a great boost

1 Like

•Firstly stop thinking your 11th class is wasted.
•Atleast you got to know that you are lagging.
•But it does not mean that you have wasted one year as you must be knowing some basics .
So focus on 12th and study 12th properly .
•Along with 12th you can revise chapters of 11th which are linked to chapters of 12th which you are studying.
For example - Solutions (12th class) and mole concept (11th) chapter of physical chemistry are linked.
•Take the help of your mentor to know when and how to study .
•You can avail this benefit by registering at www.exprto.com

1 Like

1.First of all leave behind everything that is gone!Time flies and it never comes back to anyone.

2.See, the only ray of hope you can get at this point is, though you haven’t studied with much concentration but you know the concepts. You just have to brush up for once! And you have enough time for that.

3.And I have known people who have worked hard only in 12th and are in IIT’s right now!

4.See, you must have a plan atleast of 18 hours of concentration! Remember, the hours do not count but the concentration is everything that matters!

5.Start from wherever you’re now. And just remember what you have to achieve. Do not regret upon things. And if you’re wasting your time then do waste for something good!

START FROM THE MOMENT YOU END UP READING THIS ANSWER. THE ONLY WAY TO REACH SUCCESS IS HARDWORK( In a positive direction)!

Wish you all the very best!!

conclusion:
Join Exprto to help you in preparing a good schedule for clearing all your class 11 chapters preparation