What courses come under NEET?
NEET is (National eligibility cum entrance test) basically a National level entrance examination which is conducted by national testing agency for taking admission in MBBS and BDS courses. You can take advice from recent NEET toppers, they will also guide you a lot.
Here are mentioned the courses which you can get qualifying NEET :
• MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Allopathic Medicine)
• BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
• BAMS — Bachelor of ayurvedic medicine and surgery
• BHMS- is bachelor of homeopathic medicine and surgery
• BVSC & AH- Bachelor of veterinary sciences and animal husbandry
Admission of all this courses are taken on the basis of NEET examination.
If you need suggestions then check this link :
What courses come under NEET? -