What is the average student score in NEET?

What is the average student score in NEET?

1 Like

NEET is a highly competitive exam that demands sound and focused preparation coupled with determination and optimism.
Review Previous Papers and Identify Important Topics
Before commencing my preparation, I reviewed the previous year’s papers and figured out the important topics with their weight and age perspectives.
Collect Good Quality Reference Material
Next, I began to gather the reference material. I referred to the NCERT and the standard textbooks for studying the concepts and bought some good books for objective questions. In addition, I also referred to online study material and video lectures.
Plan and Devise a Study Schedule
Next, I prepared a weekly study schedule each week. I distributed the time among the three subjects and assigned chapters to each week from all the 3 subjects.
I started with the high-yielding topics from all the subjects and moved on to the less important ones in the later stages. I made it a point to complete the topics as per the schedule.
Get Your Concepts Clear
Physics and Chemistry are conceptual and Biology is relatively fact-based. I made it a point to clear my concepts thoroughly in each
topic and also practiced MCQs side by side to learn the application of concepts.
Practice MCQs
After finishing the theoretical part of each topic, I made it a point to practice MCQs for different books. This exposed me to a variety of questions and also helped me learn the application of concepts.
Take Mock Tests

I devoted the last 3 months to taking mock tests. This greatly helped me enhance my speed and accuracy and also helped me evaluate my preparation level at different stages. After taking the mock test, I checked my performance and worked on my weak areas.
Attempting both full-length and speed tests helped me substantially improve my performance in the exam.
Revision
I revised all the concepts, formulas, and shortcuts at regular intervals. Frequent revision greatly helped me in information retention.

Firstly, one must not consider or tag oneself as an average student/performer. Remember, tables can be turned provided a well-planned strategy, proper guidance and dedication towards the goal. Jotted down are a few pointers you can adapt if you are looking at cracking NEET.

Strategize and prepare a study planner
Seek assistance to gain conceptual knowledge and clarity. Prioritize this.
Take up tests and analyse your performance. Identify mistakes and constantly work on them to actively turn weaknesses to strengths. Invest considerable time in this
Centre your focus on enhancing your levels of accuracy and speed
Practice, practice and more practice
Revise all topics learnt at the end of the day, without fail
Pick up important tips and tricks, shortcuts to solving questions, with lesser time, fewer steps
Maintain a positive attitude
Prefer smart work over hard work
Learn effective management of time
Solve as many question papers as possible
Prepare self-made notes
images (17)