What is the benefit of cracking the NEET in the 1st attempt

What is the benefit of cracking the NEET in the 1st attempt?

There is one such work that you start early, in which you will be successful in the very first attempt. In this you have done that work very well.
There are many advantages to cracking NEET in the very first attempt. If I tell you the first advantage, then the first advantage is that the student who cracks the neet exam in the very first attempt, is respected a lot in the society. If I tell you the second advantage of today, then the second advantage is that you will become a doctor at a young age. If I tell you the third advantage, then the third advantage is that it will save your time and in today’s world time is most important.
But what matters more is a good rank so that you are admitted in a good medical College. Therefore work and try hard to achieve it in the least attempt possible.

1 Like

You will have a lot of time to explore your interests in college and even have more opportunities to appear for different exams after your graduation which usually have an age limit like UPSC.
Most importantly you wont have to study the same neet syllabus for another 1-2 years, because eventually when you take a drop your interest in the subjects, chapters decreases and hence your chances of getting selected decreases after 2 drops, because you wont be ad efficient as you were once.

1 Like