Will I have to take the JEE Mains 2023 again if I cleared JEE Main 2022? Would I not be allowed to take JEE Advanced directly?

Will I have to take the JEE Mains 2023 again if I cleared JEE Main 2022? Would I not be allowed to take JEE Advanced directly?

5 Likes

Yes you have to clear JEE Main 2023 again then you will be qualified to take JEE Advanced. You can talk to JEE toppers on call. You can ask about any exam related queries to them. You can connect with JEE mentors, they can guide you properly for your JEE preparation. As you already have given JEE Main once, you are well aware about the question pattern. And get an idea which topics are important and what types of questions are asked from which topic. You need proper guidance to crack JEE Advanced. Connect with JEE mentors, they can also help you to find out your weaknesses and how you can overcome that. Be dedicated, work hard and solve different types of questions. Find your weaknesses and work on it. If you have any doubts take help from experts.