11th wasted.now what to do now

Can anyone tell me what should I do ? From next month my 11 th class exams will be there… I have wasted my 11th … I want to crack. Jee​:pleading_face::pleading_face:

4 Likes

Do not worry about 11th exams . Start doing ur 12th and revise ur 11th daily for 2 hours

1 Like

Many students clear JEE and get admission into IIT even after wasting class 11 and studying for only 1 year in class 12. The key is to make a study schedule (including time to cover backlogs), be consistent and have a strong belief to achieve the goal. Yes, you can still get into IIT Bombay CSE.

DON"T try to complete the 11th portion in 30 days. Covering the backlog takes time. Take one chapter at a time and finish it, instead of thinking of completing the class 11 syllabus in one go.

Start studying class 12 syllabus, there is no point in further increasing your backlog. And whenever time permits start studying class 11 chapters.

4 Likes

My 11th is also wasted :sob::sob:
But i will crack JEE mains in first attempt and after focus advanced because my dream IIT Bombay :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:
But is it possible?:pleading_face::pleading_face::sob:

U can do it but first focus on 11th class syllabus and complete that than go for 12th