11th wasted please help me

Maine 11th me sirf physics and maths ka half syllabus complete Kiya hai , chemistry start bhi nhi kiya hai aur ab mujhe bahut tension ho rha hai chemistry ko lekar 12th start hone wala hai aur Mai abhi chemistry ka ek word bhi nhi janta hu. Kya aap meri koi help kar sakte hai

2 Likes

First of all i want to tell you that , am also that kind of person who focused only one sub in 11th … Now you have to do that is strong your basic and start 12th syllabus and give 2hr for your 11th syllabus so that you cover your chemistry and other sub

To start something good , no age and day is late !Just start your preparations wholeheartedly and sincerely from day 1

Now the study strategy !! ( I followed the same and generally suggest others the same, because for me self study is the best :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

My dear for Biology Ncert should be your Bible.

For chemistry particularly organic and inorganic ncert should be your Bible

For physical chemistry and physics practice standard modules and ncert all questions whether of chapter end, examples,or in text questions as you have to practice a lot of sums and read theory portion

Try to solve last 10 years MCQ questions.

Before 1 month of exam try giving proper 3 hour mock test like exam so that you can be confident and well versed in your portions

Revise your portions daily by setting targets and give equal weightage to all chapters of class 11 and 12

Also take regular breaks,persue your hobbies in free time between

Sleep well and eat healthy

Stay motivated always !

Hope for the best !

Hope you get a medical college soon !

Good luck :+1:
images (25)

1 Like
  • The main thing is that you have to build your concentration level, then only you can follow a proper time table, if not, then any one can’t stay focused on any timetable.
  • If your concentration is high then you can complete most of the syllabus in school and coaching because you are studying same thing in school & coaching.
  • So, between 2:30pm to 7:00pm you may study for three hours, it is enough for that.
  • I would like to say that please limit the study time between 10 to 14 hours and please increase your concentration and speed of reading, understanding and solving the problems then you will not face any kind of difficulty.
  • Don’t take stress first of all you have to stay focused on your 12th board exam because you should have secure at least 75% marks in the 12th class board exam, or be in top 20 percentile in the 12th class exam conducted by the respective Boards.
  • Then only you can eligible to appear in the jee advanced exam.
  • For preparation of exam, the most important thing is your confidence after that we talk about syllabus.
  • You should know the whole syllabus of jee main exam.
  • Your basics in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics should be very clear upto 12th std.
  • You should read the NCERT books for basics.

Join Exprto for more answers

Seee you are on a positive end.
Because phyiscs and mathematics are comparatively quite tough when compared to chemistry.
So you must follow Unacademy Atoms Bounce Back…Sakshi Vora will make you a champion in Chemistry.
And download Marks App and make sure you solve PYQ’s simultaneously.
You will end up doing great!
Just keep working hard+