After the NCERT, which practice book should I go through for practicing questions for the NEET 2023

After the NCERT, which practice book should I go through for practicing questions for the NEET 2023?

See as per the trend ncert is of utmost importance and is the Bible as many people say. But as per my opinion it’s not enough for fetching a decent score in neet
For biology i would say first ncert then your coaching module (if you are enrolled)if not try mtg neet previous 33 years and NCERT at your fingertips.These books are the best and are recommended by many toppers.
For chemistry also coaching modules, previous 33 years mtg. For the physics coaching module,you can try errorless(universal) . It’s a very nice book with lots of questions for practice and mtg 33 years.
Importance of previous years questions can be seen by analysing the previous 3 year neet papers . Questions from previous years directly come in neet so previous years are of utmost importance.
I would also recommend you to join the NEET mentorship program from Exprto where you will be connected to recent NEET toppers of 2022. The NEET top Rankers will connect to you on call and you can freely ask every doubt you want to be cleared from them. They will also share with you their tips and tricks which will help you in

your journey of NEET 2023. So, join NEET mentorship program on Exprto and get ahead of your competitors.

1 Like

After ncert u should solve more no of question from any module

Currently I give test in PW YAKEEN 2.O and i got 715 marks revision and practice is more needed

If you’re preparing for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) in India, there are a few books that are considered essential for success on the exam. The “NCERT Textbooks” for biology, chemistry, and physics are widely regarded as some of the best resources for NEET preparation, as they cover all of the core concepts and topics that are likely to appear on the exam. You can refer all the Books from this video: Best Books for NEET to Score 680+ Marks in NEET 2023 By Toppers