Which is the best book for IIT JEE physics questions (MCQ)?
There is no particular best book which contains all the concepts as analytical, difficult or intuitive questions. But it is also not recommended to use multiple books at a time as that can waste a lot of time and effort and make you confused. But if you go for one book to practice and learn JEE Adv questions and the way to solve them, I’ll recommend Cengage, it is a great book which more or less contains the best questions of best coaching centres which is definitely able to quench anyone’s thirst.
After you solve this, you can go for Resonance Rank Booster( both Main and Advanced) and FIITJEE GMP.
You can prefer TMH series or Also you can try the Arihant MCQ books for Physics.
Other books you can prefer for Physics
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma.
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.
Here are some preparation tips you can follow:
- Create a well-thought IIT JEE Exam Study Plan.The plan should be prepared depending on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Add some interesting elements in your plan. For instance, change your revision time or style. Students often gets tired reading hard copy of the test material, therefore they should make use of IIT JEE Online Video Lectures to enhance their JEE preparation.
- Video Lectures make a very effective tool for IIT JEE Exam Preparation, due to its simple words and innovative infographics.
- Create small notes for quick revision to save time during preparation.