Can I complete my NEET syllabus in 45 days?

Can I complete my NEET syllabus in 45 days?

27 Likes

The simple answer is no you cannot complete the entire
syllabus in just 45 days not even a month nor even half year, the
perfect preparation takes at least a whole year because you’re
competing with millions of students across India.
If you have been told by anyone on YouTube that you can do it then
that person is giving you fake motivation and is only misleading
you.
To get the perfect guidance and mentorship you can enroll yourself
in a neet mentorship program where the Neet toppers will guide you
and share their experience and techniques so that you can include
those techniques and right guidance throughout your preparation.
In the last one or two months you should focus only on solving
MCQs and revising the concept regressively because that is only
going to make your rank. If you are just a beginner then I will
recommend you to take a membership program and get guided by
the recent 2022 neet toppers.

13 Likes

abhi mera 35 chapter bacha hai to mujhe idea dijiye ki 20 april tak syallabus complete kar saku.

Firstly, You have to understand what people do after enrolling themselves in Coaching Programs (Say 1 year program).

1.They Go through Basic NCERT TEXTBOOKS and Topics that have more weightage in exam(That is just based on trend. Last year many trends was smashed) and practice previous year papers.

The time management is also a crucial aspect but its very easy to manage.

2.Then after doing this they increases the boundary of syllabus just to ensure that they tackle anything miscellaneous and practice a lot. This is the most time taking part!

So let’s do it.

“As Elon says that if you work 100 hours a week and others work 50 hours then you can achieve the same in half time”

So You have to work like hell from Today.

So for minimising the preparation time you can skip step 2 that is more time taking I told you above.

For Biology Just go through Biology NCERT at least twice before exam 80-90% questions comes from there. You don’t need to do every question right. No Book/method can teach you to do that. So go easy. Just grab what is necessary.

For physics forget about derivations. Learn to use formulas and the type of questions that come in exam are of minimal(easy) calculation. Find them in previous year papers. (Many people will say to solve NCERT PROBLEMS but that’s worthless because NCERT’s questions have tough calculations that doesn’t come in exam. And consumes more time too. So do things that comes in exams)

For Chemistry -

Physical Chemistry - Do same as Physics. Because NCERT’s calculation will eat your brain up. NEET’S question rather have simple calculations. Check it yourself.

Inorganic - Read NCERT twice. That will be enough. Get Arihant Book for previous paper questions(it has chapter wise questions) and Start Banging it.

Organic - Try to learn important reactions and processes and Solve problems from previous year papers.

After Doing all this Solve AS MANY PROBLEMS AS YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW PRACTICE MAKES MAN PERFECT.

Sleep at least 5–6 hours because that will help you retain the data your brain has processed. Because if you do everything and can’t remember things in exams that is waste of time. Exam time many people became nervous and can’t give there 100%. So work hard alot.

“GOOD LUCK AND DON’T FORGET TO TAKE GOOD AMOUNT OF SLEEP AND A CUP OF COFFEE BEFORE EXAM. THAT WILL KICK YOUR BRAIN UP.”

AND YES DEACTIVATE YOUR QUORA AND SWITCH OFF YOUR INTERNET TILL YOUR EXAM

If you’re asking about revision then yes .
If you’re planning to start now then it is impossible to complete whole syllabus in 45 days . ( It will be better to prepare for next year ) .

If only revision is left then yes you can :fire::fire:

1 Like

sir my bio is compleated also chem compleated but 12th phys
is incomplete can i get seat in govt medical collage in 23

This thing isn’t easy to complete my neet syllabus in 45 days

If your syllabus is complete then yes :+1:t2::fire:

Hii @bhatyasir

Yes you can easily get government medical college now also if you have completed your biology and chemistry

Here are some things that you should do

1. Revise your biology and chemistry again and again
  2. Give more focus in the topics in which you are weak
  3. Practice questions for your 11th physics and revise your notes
  4. As your 12th physics is not completed for that I would like to say that try to complete high weightage topics
  5. Some high weightage topics are
    Current electricity,Ray optics, Capacitor, Moving charges and magnetism, modern physics
  6. for these topics practice only PYQs and also prepare only important concepts from these chapters
  7. Give more time to studies at least 11/12 hrs daily
    8.And stay motivated and believe in yourself

Free guidence and doubts - ask.exprto.com
telegram channel. Telegram: Contact @exprto_JEE_NEET_mentorship
Facebook channel. Facebook
Instagram. https://instagram.com/exprto.official?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
YouTube. Exprto JEE | NEET Mentorship - YouTube

Here is one of the motivational story of NEET mentor at exprto