Can I crack the IIT JEE 2021 in 7 months?

main-qimg-de3cc165630901f33124937084147239-lq

Can I crack the IIT JEE 2021 in 7 months?

6 Likes

JEE MAINS is tough to crack within 7 months you have to be ready for hard work within this 7 months so that mainly you have to concentrate your all focus only on JEE than after you will complete your syllabus for JEE MAIN. Here a few tips or suggestions for you try to follow this First of all, keep yourself away from all the distractions. Maintain distance from all social media sites and games.
To study regularly, incorporate a healthy routine. Make a time table for that matter. In the beginning, start with studying for a few hours and then stretch the studying hours gradually. Revise as much as you can. Revise daily. Revision helps you to stay in touch with the topics you learned earlier. Always remember if you are revising topics daily, you get a firm grip on them. Start your preparation with NCERT books. They help in concept building and have ample questions for practice. To understand the exam pattern better, solve the previous years’ question papers. While preparing for the exam, take proper care of your health. Because if your body is not healthy, you won’t be able to concentrate. These few tips that I give you try to follow if possible All the best for your exam. Solve your doubts on online platforms like TOPPR because it solves your doubts quickly and you will get your solution so that you can’t stop just for that solution and move ahead towards your course. These are all tips or steps that you have to follow.

4 Likes

Free mentorship program hai kya

2 Likes

You can get a intro session for free. And then you can decide which plan you should take

1 Like

What JEE 2021??? :thinking: :

1 Like