Can I crack the JEE Mains and Advanced if I only have 6 months left?

Can I crack the JEE Mains and Advanced if I only have 6 months left?

20 Likes

This worked for me, Hope it’ll work for you too. (I gave medical entrance exam) Just follow these steps continuously, regularly, habitually, daily and dedicatedly and success is guaranteed. I would advise you to detach your emotional side from Entrance exams and think of cracking entrance as a game. It can be any game that you love. You are currently at level 1 : You are completely Dumb Slowly increase to level 2, level 3 and so on. Let me define some levels for you. Level 2: Learn the basic concepts of one chapter Level 3: Learn the concepts of 3 chapters Level 4: Learn the concepts of 3 chapters + 60 questions completed Level 5: Learn concepts of 5 chapters + 100 questions completed
Level 6: Learn concepts of 7 chapters + revision of 5 chapters + 150
questions completed Level 20: Learn concepts of 50 chapters + 1000 questions completed

• 40 chapters revised Level 30: Concepts of Physics and Chemistry completed + 2000 questions + all chapters revised + 5 chapters from Math or Biology Level 35: Concepts of Physics and Chemistry completed + 2000 questions + all chapters revised + 15 chapters from Math/ Biology +
    400 questions from Math/Biology Level 45: Concepts of Physics, Chemistry + Math/Biology completed + 4000 questions( of different type) Level 46: Level 45 + 5 sample papers/test series papers Level 47: Level 45 + 10 Sample Papers/test series + Rank of less than 100 in test series Level 48: Level 45 + 20 Sample Papers/series + Rank of less than 50 in test series Level 49: LEvel 45 + 30 sample papers/test series + Rank of less than 20 in test series Level 50 : Rank of less than 5 in test series + you are extremely confident + exceptional Mental Stamina + Everything good you can imagine Your goal is to reach level 50. First decide on which level you currently are and then increase your level accordingly to level 50. It should be enjoyable and reward yourself after passing through each level.
    While studying regularly for 6-8 hours a day per day, there will come a point, after some time(usually in days), when it will be almost impossible to study and understand, this point is called Saturation point. During this stage try to give your mind as much rest as you can and after one or two days of rest, you can continue again.
    Actually saturation points are very good signals for the mind as it indicates the growth of the mind, the mind is going to higher levels which is very important in entrance. They come according to capacity of mind. Usually they come in 2-3 weeks. But don’t try to fake the saturation points, if there will be saturation, you will know yourself.
    I HOPE this was helpful. I know everyone has different methods and styles of learning. But for entrance exams, learning and knowledge is not enough. You have to practice lots and lots and lots of MCQS so that in your final exam, real exam you can solve those 90 or 180 questions correctly in 3 hours.
21 Likes

Cracking JEE Mains and Advanced in 6 months is a challenging task and requires a lot of hard work and dedication. Here are some steps that can help you achieve this goal:

1. Make a study plan: Create a plan for your study schedule, taking into account the syllabus, your strengths and weaknesses, and the time available. Ensure that your plan is realistic and allows for adequate rest and exercise.
  2. Focus on the basics: Ensure that you have a strong foundation in the basics of each subject, as this will make it easier to understand and solve more complex problems.
  3. Regular Practice: Solve as many practice problems as possible and analyze your mistakes to identify areas that need improvement.
  4. Study regularly: Make a habit of studying every day and stick to your schedule. Try to cover as much of the syllabus as possible in the time available.
  5. Make short notes: Make short and concise notes of the important concepts and formulas, as this will help you review the material and retain it better.
  6. Seek help when needed: If you are struggling with a particular concept or topic, seek help from a teacher or tutor.
  7. Stay positive and motivated: Stay positive and maintain a growth mindset. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people who believe in your abilities.

Remember, consistent hard work, discipline, and dedication are the key to success in JEE Mains and Advanced. It is important to pace yourself, stay motivated, and focus on your studies. Good luck!

1 Like