Can I prepare for IIT JEE in one year from zero level? If yes then How can I prepare for IIT JEE in one year from zero level? What can be the proper plan to start the preparation? (I don’t know anything about std XI and XII.I have only one year)

Can I prepare for IIT JEE in one year from zero level? If yes then How can I prepare for IIT JEE in one year from zero level? What can be the proper plan to start the preparation? (I don’t know anything about std XI and XII.I have only one year)

8 Likes

Yes you can prepare for IIT JEE in one year from zero level. When someone starts preparing for any exam they always start from zero level. The syllabus of JEE exam is huge and you have to complete within a limited time. With proper strategy, guidance, dedication and hard work you can crack IIT JEE with one year of preparation. If possible then join coaching institute that will help you a lot. They design the study materials and courses based on exam patterns and conduct regular mock tests. Also you can take help from online video lectures. It will be better for you if you take suggestions from JEE mentors and talk to them. They can guide you properly what you should follow or what are things that you should avoid as you have limited time for preparation.

7 Likes