Chemistry and physics questions are not getting cleared

How can I manage the time for all sub now am in the end of 11th and yet mine 11th syllabus is not completely learned

1 Like

Hi!
If you are going to school then you will be facing a little problem managing the time. If you aren’t going to school then you can use the following schedule-

1. 5-6 hours of your coaching hours in which you will watch lectures and make notes

2. After coaching give 2hrs to revise whatever you learnt in coaching that day itself and complete the homework.

3. Give 4-5 hours of your time for studying the back topics and revision of previously learnt topics

In this you can divide your time into slots like 1.5hrs-1.5hrs-2hrs and take break in between each slot because your brain isn’t a machine.
You can assign each slot to each subject and let me remind you it isn’t necessary to study all three subjects in a day.
You can do 2 subjects a day, this way you can give ample amount of time to each subject.

2 Likes

But is it enough time to study

1 Like

Yes ofcourse, if you manage you time properly you will be able to get a habit of studying regularly and then things will go on smoothly.