Completing Syllabus

How do I complete my Physics revision of whole NEET syllabus including the theory and numericals . I have completed the study but cannot solve questions with accuracy .Can you please suggest a timetable and some tips?

2 Likes

Firstly, revise the high weightage topics. Read theory of the topics and try to understand the concepts.( See solved examples or solved questions.) Practice the questions on that topic (or you can give chapter wise test and analysed your mistakes.) Try to clear your all concepts.

Pro tip:- Take help/guidance from Exprto mentor.

@MokshaB @Mbbs_dream

4 Likes

Yes pls tell some

1 Like

Check the following post, everything is explained in that.

If you have any query or doubt then you can ask me.

1 Like

Physics and chemistry- physics is considered one of the toughest subject for medical aspirants,but very interesting. choose any good book of your convinience, there are plenty of good books as many mentioned already. read the concepts thoroughly,understand them cover to cover, if you have doubts, clear them then and there. solve atleast 300 to 500 questions per chapter, check ,analyse and rectify your mistakes. solve again. the more you solve the merrier.initially you wont be getting many correct answers, but as you keep on doing am sure you will see your score rising. solve previous question papers too

Biology- in neet around 300 marks are from ncert text book itself,thats how it was when i gave my exam, so u need to thorough ncert first and then read any good book of your choice and solve as many questions as you can, always stay calm , cool and confident,hope this helps good luck buddy Follow these time table