Do we need to give much attention to the board exam class 12 if we are preparing for the NEET? If yes, then for how much percentage should we aim?

Do we need to give much attention to the board exam class 12 if we are preparing for the NEET? If yes, then for how much percentage should we aim?

37 Likes

No, i dont think that if you are preparing for NEET honestly than you dont have to study much for boards separately as in boards we have to give exams of 5 subjects out of which 3 main subjects are common in neet and boards and nowadays boards examiner’s do not ask so much derivation based questions instead they are shifting towards Numerical based problems so as we have to study PCB in depth for NEET if you had studied well then boards exam of PCB is just a cakewalk and as far as other two subjects are concerned out of 2 one is english in which 75% portion is writing and grammar portion which can be easily written even without studing and rest 25% is literature in which we need to read chapter so even if you start reading 1 month before exam even only 2 hours are sufficient for literature and last subject is based upon our choice some students prefer music and some students prefer physical education so literally they are very easy if you read 2 hours daily 15 days before exam that will be sufficient. As far as percentage is concerned it is only a eligibility criteria and they do not matter if you secure good rank in neet. But if you are preparing well for NEET then you can easily secure more than 90%.personally i secured 95% by following the steps that i had mentioned.

42 Likes