Do you doubt your preparation? Loss of self-confidence? Do you feel what you are reading is insufficient?

Stop doubting your preparation always believe in yourself and always read from one source one question bank solve that again and again and revise the same thing to increase your confidence solve mock tests and practice more questions and analyse where you are creating mistakes

Removing self-doubt begins with understanding why it exists. Many times, it is rooted in perfectionism, fear of failure, or negative self-talk. The first step is to recognize and accept that it is natural to experience self-doubt. The next step is to challenge your negative thinking. When you notice a thought like “I can’t do this”, replace it with a more positive thought like “I can do this”.

It is also important to practice self-compassion. Instead of chastising yourself for experiencing self-doubt, try to be kind and understanding. Remind yourself that everyone experiences self-doubt, and that it does not mean you are inadequate.

You can also practice mindfulness to help quiet your inner critic. When you notice your mind wandering to negative thoughts, take a few deep breaths and gently focus on the present moment.

Finally, take action. Take small steps to move towards your goal, and don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Each time you overcome self-doubt, it will become easier to do so in the future.

1 Like

Hey guys first of all understand that this happen to every neet aspirants atleast one time in their preparation but our duty is not to stop at that point i am sharing some of my thoughts to keep you motivated:-

Every Battle is First Won in the Mind

Self-motivation is the best motivation. How much ever our parents and friends motivate and encourage us, it will all die down one day if you cannot motivate your own self. Put your heart into whatever you are doing and do it well.

Don’t Take Yourself Too Seriously

Give time and space to yourself. Most often than not, we are our worst critics! Try to break the habit of being too hard on yourself. It’s OK to forget what you learnt, it’s also OK to make a few mistakes; after all, we are human. Do not panic and get worked up just because you cannot seem to retain what you studied. It could just be a sign that your body and mind are stressed due to lack of sleep and nutrition

Atlast i want to share one of my favourite quotes which keep me motivated:-
“Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson

images (40)
images (41)

I know aspirants it is very hard time for you all as only one month is remaining for your final battle and most of you are getting negative thoughts at this point of time but it is not the time to give up it is the most crucial time just focus on your studies and believe in yourself stay motivated :+1:

2 Likes

Set yourself an achievable study goal - For example, if you failed your course last time, then your goal might be to pass your course.
Know your purpose – passing the course might allow you to complete your medical degree and become a doctor. Your dream job. This reminds you of why you are doing it.
Plan how will you achieve your goal – once your goal is set, focus on the process, because this is the part you have control over. For example, to pass your course you might need to study 6 hours per week and attend all tutorials. This keeps you on track.
Measure progress - Evaluate how you have performed. If you have exceeded your expectations in tests or assignments, use your new self-confidence to make your goal slightly more challenging. This is how you will incrementally build your self-confidence.
Learn from failure – Along the way there will be times when you fail. You might have a bad study session or fail a test. Use those as learning experiences to do better next time. I fell over countless times practicing backflips, but each time was a chance to learn and improve, until eventually, after enough failures I succeeded.
images - 2023-03-31T155721.068