Does school matter in JEE preparation?

Does school matter in JEE preparation?

1 Like

School does matter but u can pass ur 12th exam even after dummy schooling so go for it and start preparing for ur jee exam

1 Like

How @Rohit
It depends on you, if you are day scholar then you should attend school just to maintain your attendance or you can do dummy schooling as many aspirants do they just have to go to give exams rest of the time they just attend there JEE lectures and study for JEE.
But I think if you are able to manage between both school and your preparation then you should attend school as you have several other activities to do at school as they are also important you spend time with friends and other things but just don’t waste time after school be focused on your preparation and you should know your priorities.

If you have any query or question then you can ask me

1 Like

Yes, you should,

Attending school regularly improves your foundation on the basics of the course of your academic
which is the main requirement in competitive exams like JEE. simply avoiding school
studies will not let you go anywhere and you will be got stuck at a single point only. That’s why I
personally recommend to each and every student to go through their NCERT books once
every day and solve completely the exercises of the prescribed chapters of the syllabus.