How can I improve my JEE mains score to 200 in 10 days?

How can I improve my JEE mains score to 200 in 10 days?

6 Likes

Improvement does not come in one day. If you want to improve your accuracy, logical thinking and enhance your problem solving skills then it comes with practice, hard work, determination and patience. You should revise more when 10 or 20 days are left before your examination. Your performance in exam will depend on how you have studied in your 11th and 12th. Along with studying you need a proper strategy to crack JEE. Before starting your preparation you can connect with IIT JEE toppers and take their guidance. As they have already faced the situation and become successful they can guide you in a proper way. If you want to secure good marks then you should follow the tips: complete the whole syllabus as early as possible, make a proper study plan and follow strictly, practice more and more, go through previous years question papers, revise the topics more. You can visit the link to get related answers: https://www.quora.com/How-should-I-proceed-to-score-200+-in-Jee-Main-in-20-days/answer/Murlidhar-Mishra-7?ch=10&oid=76223894&share=d0516352&srid=hrUqLC&target_type=answer

3 Likes