How can I manage my time for the NEET 2023 preparation?

How can I manage my time for the NEET 2023 preparation?

You can easily prepare for NEET 2023 in 8 months. But remember, staying focused and consistent is the only mantra during the whole NEET preparation.

Must follow these some tips to crack NEET 2023 with the generous score and rank :-
Prepare a proper schedule for your preparation. Divide your time into three parts: In Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Morning time for Physics, we feel fresh in morning time. So, it will be good for practicing numericals, Afternoon for Chemistry and Evening time for Biology. Always remain consistent with your study schedule.
Must do revision of your notes before start any new topic or concept. It’s very important to revise your notes, so that, you can remember them for a long time. Always try to understand the concepts rather than memorization.
Solve MCQs, numericals and equations on daily basis, also make micro notes for formulas. Try to complete your syllabus on time and give remaining time for practicing and revision.
After NCERT, practice MCQs at least 100–150 in a day from the quality reference books. I recommend … Objective NCERT Gear Ups’ for Physics, Chemistry & Biology of ‘AV Publications. These books are Fully NCERT- Oriented books with the explanations. Rank Boosters MCQs to enhance problem solving ability to score high and NCERT exemplar MCQs based on NCERT concepts .
Practice Chapter wise tests for boosting up your confidence.

Analyzation of your preparation through Mock Tests and Past year papers is very important, you get to know about your weaker concepts and overcome them. Secondly, you will get to know about the Time Management rule. Only three hours will give to attempt the NEET exam. So, Must work in this way.
Take Help from “PrepOnline’s video lectures”, if you get stuck on any topic. Download & Watch video lectures anywhere & anytime.
Try to increase your accuracy. It only can happen through continued practicing. Don’t neglect your doubts. Must solve it within the time being.Try to stay away from every distraction.

Understand the NEET Syllabus.
Important NEET things to consider.
Excellent NEET Study Material.
Make a study schedule.
Practice with NEET sample papers and previous year’s exam papers.
Prepare your notes.
Focus on the weakest portions
download (1)