How can I perform well in NEET biology?

How can I perform well in NEET biology?

25 Likes

You need to prepare biology with a good understanding in all the topics. You have to prepare all the subjects, it mean also physics and chemistry. You have to make notes in your own words whatever you will understand from video lectures or in a coaching centre. If possible then talk with NEET toppers on call, they will guide you properly. You need to choose books very carefully, no need to study many books. You can just read the NCERT book thoroughly and then take help from other books for some mcq based questions. You need to solve previous years question papers that will give you an overview about the question pattern. You need to memorize more and take mock tests frequently by that you will be able to know how the preparation is going.
Take help from this link:
How can I perform well in NEET biology? -

19 Likes

and read each line multiple times. NCERT will help you build a strong foundation for scoring a great rank. It’s easy to score high in Biology with relatively less effort as compared to Physics and Chemistry.

What everyone misunderstands ?

Over the years, I’ve come across people who study from the NCERT but still don’t get the questions right. Let’s find out where they go wrong:

Concepts -

NCERT is not a newspaper that you can read and move on. It is loaded with concepts that you’ll have to unravel along the way. For instance - You’ll have to understand how bryophytes, gymnosperms, and angiosperms reproduce. You can’t just read and not soak up the essence of these beautiful concepts and then hope to answer the questions correctly.

Talking about concepts, there are times when we can’t understand them ourselves when we self-study. At that point, we need someone experienced to guide us through complex things because being stuck ends up wasting a lot of our precious time. That is where Filo comes in. It will connect you to a tutor for a live 1 on 1 learning session within 60 seconds. You don’t have to wait for your class/ coaching or the right time to discuss things with your teachers. Filo is available 24x7 for you. Discuss things instantly with the subject-matter experts and get answers to all your queries.

A Pinch of Rote Memorization

Now there are some parts that are not very logical. It is what it is. So, don’t waste your time finding logic in all things. I will explain this with examples.

For instance, Morphology of Plants - you have to learn a ton of examples here, with characteristics of different inflorescences. Some of the topics stated below can be easily forgotten

Morphology of Plants
Anatomy of plants
Animal Kingdom
Plant Kingdom
Microbes in human welfare
Strategies for enhancement of food production
Tables in Biomolecules (don’t skip them, they’re so important)
Sexual reproduction in flowering plants
Now, some of us just hate rote learning, me being one of them. Let’s see how to handle this.

:loudspeaker::microscope: Calling all NEET aspirants! :loudspeaker::microscope:
Join us for a game-changing YouTube Live Session :movie_camera::rocket: on ““How to Score 360/360 in Biology”” with the incredible Hasin Kumari :star2:
Tap the link for more details:

:trophy: Don’t miss this chance to learn from a NEET topper and biology expert! :dna::100: Mark your calendars for August 4th at 6:00 PM IST and set a reminder now! :spiral_calendar::clock6: See you there! :tada: #NEETPrep #YouTubeLive #BiologyGenius #HasinKumari #NEET2023 #Score360inNEET