How can I prepare for the NEET 2023 as I have no preparation for 2022 and I’m thinking of taking a drop?

How can I prepare for the NEET 2023 as I have no preparation for 2022 and I’m thinking of taking a drop?

9 Likes

First of all, be confident and be ready for hard work. Along with hard work follow my tips to score well.
Make a list of important topics and do them first properly. Then go for non important topics. Try to cover each and every topic by NCERT. Don’t leave any topic from it. Try to practice as many as multiple choice questions you can. Try todo at least 100 MCQS a day. And 2–3 months before the exam, start doing the whole syllabus MCQS. Do revise whatever you study. More you revise the more confident you get. Manage your time efficiently. Divide your time properly between subjects. Always keep yourself motivated , take breaks and spend time wit your family and friends, practice some yoga and breathing exercises to keep yourself calm and cool.
For NEET preparation for Biology, Ncert should be your Bible. For chemistry particularly organic and inorganic ncert should be your Bible. For physical chemistry and physics practice standard modules
and ncert all questions whether of chapter end, examples, or in text questions as you have to practice a lot of sums and read theory portion. Try to solve last 10 years MCQ questions. You can find free test papers from Google , it provides PDFs of various institutions or download online apps like Vedantu,
Resonance, Career Point etc. Before 1 month of exam try giving proper 3 hour mock test like exam so that you can be confident and well versed in your portions. Revise your portions daily by setting targets and give equal weightage to all chapters of class 11 and 12. I followed MTG for 34
years pyq , you can follow the same as it is a good theory and practice book for me. Also , take regular breaks, pursue your hobbies in your free time. Sleep well and eat healthy.

9 Likes

Firstly you cannot and shouldn’t ignore a single chapter in PCB for NEET.
Secondly having a basic knowledge of mathematics is important for physics, specially the calculus part.
Regular practice and analysis of doubts and mistakes is a must.
Theory is important, a crystal clear theory builds a crystal clear concept.
NCERT BIOLOGY , this is the Bible of Biology . Each and every part of NCERT is important.
Biology covers 50% of marks and takes the shortest of time to solve, so you got to have strong grasp over this subject.
Besides studying, building a calm and restful mind is also very important.
Lastly, time management for cracking NEET is an important skill.