How can i revise every thing? It seems like i am forgetting every thing

Please suggest some strategy… I have completed my syllabus but now i don’t know how to start like from where to start revision

I would like to suggest you that now u should practice more and more ncert based question banks to check what is remaining that u have to study and this will also help you to know that what is your weak topic which u can make strong before exam

So here we go:-

Blind Rattafication:- If you try to memorise everything with less conceptual clearity then you need to correct it. Solution:- First build concepts much powerfully, then do Rattafication
Lack of revision:- Do you know our mind will forget everything if you do not revise, because our mind is designed in such a way. So make sure yoir revise everything. Suppose today you studied a Topic then next day before starting another topic, revise last topics. And after you complete a chapter/unit revise whole. (Before final exams, revise each topic atleast 3–4 times)
Mock Test :- Do you like cricket? Does your favourite batsman don’t practise in nets? If he practises you also not a exception. Just write what you read today , find mistake , work on those mistakes. When you are done with whole syllabus play a practise match (I mean give a mock test)
Concentration :- May be it is what you are lacking.
download (13)

The last month of NEET preparation is the month in which every NEET aspirant is under some pressure and is most frustrated. Do not lose your temper; revise everything very patiently and superficially.

1.The last 1 month of NEET preparation is not the time to revise the whole lot of books again. Focus only on NCERT Biology
2. Physics numerical questions and quickly revise
3. Chemistry both physical and organic in the initial 10-15 days. In last 10-15 days, plan to read the whole inorganic chemistry twice from NCERT Chemistry book.

4.If you follow all the abovestrategies, you NEET preparation will be strong enough to give NEET full syllabus tests. Give as many NEET mock tests

5.Attempting large no. of mock tests will also help you know the time required to complete a particular subject in the actual NEET exam.

1. Befor solving full syllabus mock tests make sure you also solve one test series of part syllabus test which at least have divide whole syllabus into 6 tests

2. Just solving tests is not enough you also have to analyse your tests and rectify your mistake clear all your doubts

Mentors on exprto can guide you regarding this and will also tell you rapid revision strategies

Free guidence and doubts - ask.exprto.com
telegram channel. Telegram: Contact @exprto_JEE_NEET_mentorship
Facebook channel. Facebook
Instagram. https://instagram.com/exprto.official?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
YouTube. Exprto JEE | NEET Mentorship - YouTube