How can I score 650 marks in the NEET if I am getting around 500 marks in a mock test?

How can I score 650 marks in the NEET if I am getting around 500 marks in a mock test?

Divide your syllabus in two. Important & Easy chapters & Very Important & difficult chapters. Start with Important & difficult chapters.For Biology… Read & Study NCERT multiple times. Prepare notes & revise them on a daily basis. Solve Back exercises & practice MCQs

For chemistry, follow the trend, that is review the past year and analyze the questions asked from which areas…do them first and make sure to revise. Go thoroughly to NCERT.
Practice every numerical, reactions & equations. Prepare a separate notebook for Physics formulas & chemistry all reactions & equations, should be on your finger tips.
Follow the same like chemistry in Physics too. Go thoroughly to NCERT, try to understand the concepts.
Watch video lectures, if you are stuck in any chapter or in any topic.
Find your weaker areas & work on it. so after solving the mock evaluate yourself and learn the aspects which u don’t know in that paper in very brief. This will give you an understanding of other chapters which you missed.
Try to increase your accuracy & follow the “Time Management” rule. You will only get 3 hours to complete the NEET exam, or I would say less than 3 hours.