How can I study and practice to crack both JEE and NEET?

How can I study and practice to crack both JEE and NEET?

7 Likes

Why you want to mix both high level entrance examinations. If you look forward the syllabus then you will notice that in NEET there is Biology where in JEE there is Math instead of biology. It will very much tough for prepare both the things together. You can take suggestion from recent NEET toppers they will guide you how to prepare the topics. But never mix the things, the outcome can be worst. I will suggest you to prepare for the NEET examination it will help you to get a good rank, for NEET you need to study biology thoroughly from NCERT book and then take help from another reference books. The syllabus of chemistry is same for both examinations. So I would suggest you to prepare for NEET and also give the JEE examination. From the help of class 11 & 12 you are able to solve minimum 10-15 questions in physics easily. By knowing the formulas you can easily solve 10 questions in mathematics and in chemistry you can solve 20-25 questions. I think that will enough to get a good marks and get admission in good colleges. But don’t go for high level in physics and math. Then you don’t have knowledge about the biology and it will spoil your NEET examination. So if you want to prepare both then follow this otherwise just prepare for one examination it will be more helpful.

3 Likes