How did you keep yourself motivated while preparing for the NEET? Did you ever feel depressed

How did you keep yourself motivated while preparing for the NEET? Did you ever feel depressed?

Yes, preparing for a tough competitive exam like NEET-UG is going to mentally as well as physically exhaust you. As the exams get near you will feel more anxious and aspirants also feel demotivated when they score less marks in NEET Mock test.

If you are re-attempting the exam you will feel the need for more motivation. To keep yourself motivated, the first thing you should do is not to keep yourself isolated from the world. Reserve some time in your daily routine for doing what you like. Go out in the evening with your

friends for an hour, refresh and refuel yourself and start studying.

Rewarding yourself is also a great technique. You can make a small goal and after finishing it you can reward yourself. I used to do this weekly. After finishing my weekly target I used to reward myself by watching a movie. If I fail, then the movie is cancelled. There are different ways and methods you could try and you can know more such ways to overcome demotivation by connecting with a neet mentor and sharing your issues with him/her.

You will hear many NEET toppers talking about the same issues you are facing. Aspirants could join a mentorship program for NEET. You can also get a personal mentor who will guide you and make sure you enjoy the process of preparing. Exprto is a great platform for guidance and mentorship in the NEET-UG exam which you can try.