How do I convince my parents that I can't study without coaching for the IIT JEE

How do I convince my parents that I can’t study without coaching for the IIT JEE?

The first thing to do is to ask yourself if you really want to go for the IIT JEE exam. If you are not sure about it then please take

some time and think about your interest and what you want to do and tell your parents about this.
If you are sure about taking the IIT JEE exams and you want to go for coaching then bring this matter to your parents. Tell them that the IIT JEE exam is one of the hardest exams in India and you need proper guidance and regular tests to evaluate yourself which coaching can provide.
Now, I want to tell you that most coaching institutions are just useless and they only demand high fees without giving a damn about your future. So don’t be fooled by ads running on Tv or in newspapers but ask your friends and seniors which coaching is best in your area.
If you will honestly and peacefully share your problems with your parents they will surely do things in your favour. They are the ones who want to see you in a good position more than anyone else. Also, appear for a scholarship test to get some reduction on coaching fees as it will reduce the burden on your parents.
Decide whether you want to enroll in online or offline coaching. Last thing I want to say is that coaching will only provide you guidance and will give you a direction plus you will be able to evaluate yourself but all the studies and preparation is in your own hand so don’t rely only on coaching for everything.