Sir Mera 11th Online Tha Nd Ghar Pe Net Issue Ke Wajah Se Mera 11 Th Accha Nhi Gya.
Chapter Ka Bas Overview Hai But 11 Pura He Khatam Hai And 12 Offline Tha To Mene Sara Class Attepmt Kiya To 12 60%-70% Aata Hai
Nd Neet Ke Liye Only 112 Days Something Hai
So, What To Do These Days Nd Boards Bhi Hai Sir Feb Se…
Nd Mere Avi Major Hai Usme Acche No Bhi Nhi Aa Rhe 300-400 Ke Bech He aa Rha
Sir Plz Help:disappointed_relieved:
The thing is if you have to complete your backlog of 11th the first rule is don’t create backlog to clear backlog.
So first of all you have to focus on the things which you are studying 12th and you are getting targets on basis of tests so follow that.
For completing your backlog spare extra time from the day about 2-3 hrs a day for backlog only. It will take time to get your backlog completed but your boards are also near so get a good schedule from a Mentor. They will decide a strategy for you to complete your backlog as well as managing neet and boards all together.
You have to mainly focus on 12th only but you can do a bit of 11 th along with it after sparing some extra time so try to focus on 12th itself you can do 11th after boards.
Free guidence and doubts - ask.exprto.com
telegram channel. Telegram: Contact @exprto_JEE_NEET_mentorship
Facebook channel. Exprto
As u have boards do not get stressed for them
For boards take guides and do study from them 7 days before exams only
For neet start doing revision of bio first of both 11th and 12th and questions of chemistry and physics first 12th then 11th .
Make ur schedule as such that u have to study both 11 and 12 daily
How to get perfection in 11th for NEET
Here are some steps to help you achieve perfection in 11th standard for NEET:
- Understand the syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the syllabus and make sure you understand the topics thoroughly.
- Practice regularly: Regular practice is key to improving your understanding and performance.
- Focus on weak areas: Identify your weak areas and focus on improving them.
- Use effective study methods: Use study methods that work best for you such as summarizing, mnemonics, and visual aids.
- Get enough sleep: Maintaining a good sleep schedule is crucial for peak performance in exams.
- Stay focused: Stay focused on your goals and don’t let distractions get in the way of your preparation.
- Seek help if needed: If you are struggling with a particular subject, seek help from teachers or online tutors.
- Stay motivated: Keep yourself motivated and focused on your goal. Celebrate your successes and learn from your mistakes.
- Take mock tests: Taking mock tests regularly will help you assess your preparation and identify areas for improvement.
- Use past year papers: Solving past year papers is a great way to get an idea of the type of questions that may be asked in the exams.
By following these steps and putting in the necessary effort, you can achieve perfection in 11th standard for NEET and be well prepared for the examination.
Here are some tips to help you strive for perfection in 11th grade:
Create a study schedule: Plan your study time and stick to it to make the most of your time.
Set achievable goals: Break down larger goals into smaller, manageable tasks and track your progress.
Stay organized: Keep notes, textbooks, and study materials organized to reduce stress and save time.
Take breaks: Take regular breaks to rest your mind and avoid burnout.
Practice regularly: Regular practice is key to improving and retaining information.
Seek help: Don’t hesitate to ask for help from teachers, tutors, or classmates when needed.
Stay focused: Avoid distractions and stay focused on your studies to make the most of your time.
Stay motivated: Surround yourself with positive people and stay motivated by reminding yourself of your goals.
Get enough sleep: Good sleep is important for your health and academic success.
Celebrate your successes: Celebrate your achievements, no matter how small, to stay motivated and on track.
Remember, perfection is a journey, not a destination. By focusing on consistent effort and improvement, you can strive towards your goals and achieve academic success.